ACCESS TO QUALITY EDUCATION
With passage of Right to Education Act, Indian government had at least gave a hope & opportunity for every child of 6-14 to access education. However, quality of education is still a great concern in the whole country. Access Edutech is committed to develop solutions which shall facilitate creation of an enabling environment for quality education. We work with government as well as private educational institutions through our package of services we aim to improve the quality of education. The RTE act is limited to age group of 6-14 however, we feel that Education has to be of quality right at the childhood level i.e. at pre-school stage. Thus our services are aimed at reaching out to children in the age group of 3-18.
Technical Services we Offer:
1) School Strengthening Program - a package to develop schools on various parameters
2) Technical support for establishing Child Friendly Schools
3) Teaching Learning Kits
4) Capacity building on teaching fun learning methodologies
5) Technology solutions for quality education
6) Training & facilitation on Right to Education & Child Friendly Schools
MILESTONE ACHIEVED SINCE OUR INCEPTION
1) Conducted Capacity building workshops for more than 250 CBSE school teachers in Madhya Pradesh & Chattisgarh.
2) Developed Fun learning kit for Anganwadi Centres along with baseline, training, monitoring & evaluation support.
3) Trained almost 50 government school teachers on use of TLM, Classroom management & fun learning methods.