Health is a key determinant to quality of life, but in developing economies, access to quality health services is one of the most worrying factors. Access Edutech is committed to work towards supporting health initiatives which offer access to quality health to poor, marginalized and excluded section of the society.
We have expertise on the following set of services which we are offering to health focused initiatives & organizations. Our Team Lead who is a Masters in Public Health from BRAC School of Public Health (formally known as the James P Grant School of Public Health) has got immense experience & expertise in offering these services and had worked with some of the reputed organisations like BRAC - South Sudan, CINI, Micronutrient Initiative - India, Welthungerhilfe (WHH) India, Catholic Relief Service - India on health programs in various capacities.
1) Design & implementation of complete & partial stages for Research, Studies & Surveys.
2) Monitoring & Evaluation
3) Designing & facilitating MIS for health projects.
4) Technology integration in Health Programs.
5) Customised Capacity building support.
6) Documentation for health programs.
7) IEC Development
1) Significant knowledge of social determinants of health, community health nutrition, health systems, gender.
2) Team has functional Skills in core area of basic epidemiology, bio-statics, research methodologies (Qualitative, Quantitative & Mixed) health economics and scientific writing.
3) Our team have extensive experience in public health, program development & its management including M&E.
4) We have in-house expertise on advance statistical packages like SPSS, used in epidemiological studies and research.
5) Proficiency in ENA for SMART, WHO anthro and Anthro plus software used in analysing and capturing Nutritional data.
Aenean suscipit eget mi act